Turn Your Stress into Vitality and High Performance
Unmanaged stress is a 21st century epidemic. Traffic jams, technological change, information overload, time-crunch, exhaustion, performance anxiety, emotional roller-coasters, relationship difficulties and other stressors can jeopardize our health, our creativity, our productivity, and our vitality.
According to the American Institute of Stress, unmanaged stress costs the US $300 billion annually. Statistics indicate that 75-90% of doctor visits are stress related, and approximately one million workers are absent every day due to stress. Stress is a major economic and performance issue for all businesses.
The STRESS-BUSTERS workshop will enable you to turn:
- Stress into vitality
- Pressure into power
- Anxiety into relaxed awareness
The STRESS-BUSTERS workshop will achieve four goals:
1. To provide participants with a clear, concise, and useable framework for understanding what stress is, based on the latest scientific evidence, and how to utilize stress to create greater health and performance.
2. To produce an individualized assessment for each person of his or her mental, physical, and emotional stress generators, reactions, tendencies.
3. To share specific tools, processes, and practices to support participants in managing and controlling each of their stress generators.
4. To establish an on-going support system to assure integration of the practices in their daily life.
Turning stress into vitality is an opportunity for everyone. But it takes understanding, an attitudinal/perspective change, and a consistent change in behavior over time. Thomas Crum's Stress Busters workshop will create the capacity for this to occur.